Delivery will start in mid-December!
Technical info and instructions:
Ref. VQ2S.901.2 ( FUNCTIONS )
3 SUB DIAL REGISTERS
- AM / PM sub register at 3 o’clock is set together with the time.
- Running seconds sub register at 6 o’clock is stopped by pulling the crown out.
- 60 minute counter at 9 o’clock runs when the stop watch is engaged.
- Press the top pusher to start / stop the timing, reset by pressing the bottom pusher.
IMPORTANT NOTE! The stopwatch is not to be used as a running seconds hand. It is a delicate mechanical part which is not constructed to be in constant use.
TACHYMETER ( TACHYMETRE )
- The tachymeter scale can for example be used to determine the speed of a vehicle traveling between two set points.
SETTING THE TIME
- In order to set the accurate time, pull the crown all the way out when the running seconds register points to 60. Turn the crown in either direction to set the correct AM or PM time. Push the crown all the way back in when set.